TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH TO SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4TH
- Join us on Tuesday, September 29th at 4:30 pm for the official kickoff and tapping and O’zapft Is” toast featuring Chuckanut and Smog City.
- Sunday, October 4th: Costume day and Pilsner/Lager fest. Local Pilsners//Lagers $4.50/20oz all day!
- New beers tapped each day of the Fest. The week’s lineup includes Chuckanut Kolsh, Smog City Kellerbier, Slowhand Munich Helles, Chuckanut Fest Beer, Steel and Oak Marzen and many more. Check Instagram/ Facebook for more details.
- Food features
HALLOWEEN “MASCOROVIDE 2020”
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31ST from 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- “Mask” costume competition.
- Highlighting current Mask trends.
- Prizes for best original, futuristic, mechanical and more.
Book your booth or picnic table now for these events!
PHONE 604 569 2494 | EMAIL [email protected]
Filed under: Events & Festivals
Tagged under: Chuckanut Fest Beer, Chuckanut Kolsh, Halloween, Halloween mask competition, Oktoberfest, Portland Craft, Prizes, Slowhand Munich Helles, Smog City Kellerbier, Steel and Oak Marzen