BE A COMMUNITY PARTNER AND SAVE.
Is your business a fan of What’s Brewing? Join the ranks of our supporters and enjoy corporate membership benefits like these.
Regular Membership: $199/yr
TOTAL COMPARED VALUE: > $500.
- Member Profile examples
Be included on our community supporters page with a custom-built web page containing photos and information about your business. Puts your best foot forward and helps drive traffic to your website.
- Business Card Ad: A year-round digital ad in rotation on our award-winning community news website WhatsBrewing.ca
- News Releases: Submit your press release or announcement to our Newsroom and we’ll create a custom post on What’s Brewing and/or Beer Me BC, supported by social media, bringing your news to our followers! Up to twelve per year.
- Complimentary Beer + Cider Reviews: Submit a sample and bring focus to your new product releases via our World Top 20 beer review website, BeerMeBC.com. Up to eight per year.
- Member Rate Ad Campaigns: Save money while promoting your event, product release or other campaign to our thousands of followers via digital ad, email and social media campaigns. See advertising rates
Prime Membership: $399/yr
TOTAL COMPARED VALUE: > $1000.
- Annual Community Spotlight: examples
Our Editor will schedule an exclusive Q&A interview with you, to discuss what your business is about and what’s new & upcoming. Featured on our website and social media every year.
- Business Card Ads on two websites: Add a second year-round digital ad in rotation to our product review and beer release website BeerMeBC.com
- Custom Calendar Events: The general public can add any event to our Community Events Calendar at no charge. But Prime Members can request up to twelve custom hand-built event listing pages per year, with images, links and social media support.
- Premium Job Listings: A custom post on BeerMeBC’s Job Board is tailored to your approval, then promoted on both websites and via social media! Up to twelve per year in combination with your other campaigns; a $50 value each.
Social Media Support: Promote your activities to our thousands of followers on a monthly basis with support for up to twelve combined events, product releases, job listings or any other campaigns per year!
With their cumulative social media following of 16,000 BC craft beer fans, we know that What’s Brewing BC and Beer Me BC can be a powerful tool to help the #BCCraftBeer community. Ask about how we’ve helped bring significant attention to events like the BC Craft Brewers Conference, Great Canadian Beer Festival and many more events, product releases and other campaigns.
What You Get
Here are a few highlights to remind you what’s included with your Community Partner membership!
Looking for a way to boost your Internet presence? Become a Corporate Member of What’s Brewing and become eligible for your own Community Profile page. Full directory info and links to your Web presence are included. See our Member Profiles listing for examples.
Remember that inbound links from a craft beer website like What’s Brewing (ranked as a top 10 world beer magazine website) are great for raising your website’s authority.
Business Card Ads
A year-round digital ad in rotation on our award-winning community news website WhatsBrewing.ca. (Prime Members get a second year-round digital ad in rotation to our product review and beer release website BeerMeBC.com.)
Displays at 360 x 230 px. For artwork specs, see our Advertising page.
Announcements, Product Releases & Beer Reviews
Submit your press release, new product announcement, and/or product sample and we’ll create a custom post on What’s Brewing and/or Beer Me BC, supported by social media, bringing your news or product to our followers!
With Prime Membership
Community Spotlight: Our Annual Q&A Interview
Our Editor will schedule a Q&A Interview with you to tell people about your operation and what’s new & upcoming. The interview spotlight will be featured on our website and social media.