BE A COMMUNITY PARTNER.
Is your business a fan of What’s Brewing? Then we’re a fan of you. Join the ranks of our supporters and enjoy corporate membership benefits like these:
- *NEW FOR 2019* Q&A Interview with our Editor: about your operation, what’s new & upcoming. This special feature will go into our stream of stories that appear on in Google News, social media and our email blasts
- Printed copies of each quarterly issue of What`s Brewing to display and share
- Partner Outlets Listing: inclusion on our “Find Our Magazine” map page
- Community Profile: a permanent web page for each active member with your location and hours, and info about the business including your Q&A interview. It can be updated from time to time as desired. Provides additional traffic to your website
- Brand Placement: your logo in our magazine, alongside our other community supporters
- Window Decal: Community Partner window/door decal
- Magazine Rack: Custom-crafted wooden stand by Smooth Edge Design
- Hopline: Above Profile & Interview included in our email newsletter once annually
- Social Media: Basic support for your social media activities
- Preferred rates on magazine advertising
TOTAL COMPARED VALUE: > $1000.
BUNDLED RATE: $250/yr
JOIN OR RENEW HERE.
What You Get
Community Profile Page
Looking for a way to boost your Internet presence? Become a Corporate Member of What’s Brewing and become eligible for your own Community Profile page. Full directory info and links to your Web presence are included. See our Member Profiles listing for examples.
Remember that inbound links from a craft beer website like What’s Brewing (ranked as a top 10 world beer magazine website) are great for raising your website’s authority.
NEW: When you join as a Community Partner, our Editor will schedule a Q&A Interview with you about your operation to discuss what you’re about, and what’s new & upcoming. The profile & interview will be featured in our Hopline email newsletter and stay online as long as you’re a member.
$400/year value. Included with membership.
Partner Outlet map & directory inclusion
With your membership, you’ll receive quarterly shipments of What’s Brewing to share with your guests. To let people know that they can find our magazine in your shop, we include you in our Partner Outlets directory.
Your listing features your logo, address, business hours, contact info and a link to your website. Included with membership.
Bundle of magazines and custom-crafted magazine stand
Use this 100% real wood stand to display copies where your guests can access them. Embossed with our logo on front.
Designed by well-known craft beer industry woodworker Smooth Edge Design. Included with membership.
Community Partner window/door decal
Place this decal in your shop window or door to indicate that you’re a What’s Brewing supporter. It tells visitors:
- That you carry copies of our magazine
- That you, like us, support the BC Craft Beer Movement
- That they can find copies of What’s Brewing at your establishment
- That you’d like to expose them to knowledge about craft beer and the craft lifestyle
- Where to find What’s Brewing online when you’re out of copies
Visitors will know that you take craft–and your craft–seriously when they see this sign. Included with membership.