We are a Fraser Valley hop farm and full service hops distribution company.
We grow, and process first class BC hops. We source and distribute premium hops from BC and all the great growing regions around the world.
From field to glass!
Interview with Co-Founder John Briner
We are Northwest Hop Farms, a full service hop farm and hop distribution company based in beautiful Chilliwack, BC, Canada.
From our family farm in Chilliwack, we harvest, package and ship hops to 17 countries worldwide. In addition to our own hops, we partner up with the best farmers in BC, U.S.A., and around the world, to offer over 180 varieties of quality hops to the brewing industry.
Our mission is to raise the profile of our many partner farmers in the area, as well as promote the resurgence of hop farming in British Columbia. We are incredibly passionate about hops and the craft brewing industry and we are excited to share our passion with you!
- All prices in CAD
- No minimum size or order requirements- we package in 1 lb, 11 lb, 22 lb and 44 lb Mylar CO2 purged, sealed bags
- We guarantee all products, hops gladly refunded or exchanged upon request
- Additional varieties and special orders available upon request
- We are happy to provide complimentary samples upon request
- Credit, contracts and payment terms available upon request and approval
- Please allow 2-3 days for processing
Please contact us for info and pricing on additional hop products:
- Whole cone/leaf hops
- Spruce tip infused hops
- Other infused hops
- Smoked hops
- Lupulin powder
- Hop hash