Raspberry Gin & Spruce Sour Ale Collaboration
A follow-up to our very successful Blackberry Lemoncello Sour Ale collaboration with Gillespie’s Fine Spirits in Squamish, we are very excited to release our Raspberry Gin & Spruce Sour Ale collaboration with the same fine folks.
Filled with locally foraged botanicals and raspberries, plus our own addition of spruce tips, this beer is citrusy, sour, and harmoniously balanced. A perfect collision of craft beer and craft spirit.
We are throwing a release party on Thursday, November 22nd at 4:00pm where we will be serving Raspberry Gin & Spruce cocktails:
- handful of raspberries, muddled
- 1oz of sweet & sour syrup (2 cups of lemon juice per 1cup of sugar)
- 1oz of Gillespie’s Gin
- 6oz of Raspberry Gin & Spruce Sour Ale
- scoop of ice
- top up with carbonated water
- 2 round lime slices
- sprig of rosemary and frozen raspberry skewer for garnish
For more information about the Raspberry Gin & Spruce Sour Ale, visit http://www.foamersfolly.ca/bombers/rgs/