Howe Sound Brewing is Planning a Four Day BBQ Birthday Party of Live Music, Specials, and Giveaways – July 23 to 26!
July 23 to 26, Howe Sound Brewing Company is celebrating 25 years since opening their doors as one of BC’s first craft breweries. Opening in 1996, with the help of Craft Beer pioneer John Mitchell, Howe Sound Brewing Company has grown on a philosophy of brewing quality craft beer, fresh regional food, and a place that feels at home in the Pacific Northwest.
“It is important to us that we honour our past, while also looking forward to the dynamic brewing industry of today. We wanted to use this opportunity to celebrate how we have grown with the brewery industry over the last 25 years and pay tribute to everyone, and all the beers that made Howe Sound Brewing Company the place that it is today,” says Peter Charles, the Head Brewer on Howe Sound Brewing’s Silver Anniversary.
To celebrate this huge milestone in Howe Sound Brewing’s history, they are throwing a BBQ Birthday Party, all weekend long. Friday, July 23 to Monday, July 26 guests can celebrate all day long with the following specials:
- $5 pints of 3 the original Howe Sound Brewing beers from 1996; Garibaldi Honey Blonde, Rail Ale Nut Brown and Lager
- or $1 off all beers (excluding the original brews) with the purchase of a limited edition 25th Anniversary glass
- Food BBQ specials – with a Patio BBQ on Monday, July 26th.
- Brewery tours of the original brewhouse!
- Giveaways all weekend – including a custom Howe Sound Brewing Cornhole Game!
- Cornhole game to be played
- Exclusive Birthday Boxes with limited edition 25th Anniversary Merch
- Live music from The Hair Farmers, The Whiskeydicks, Marcus Ramsay & Co., and more! To see set times, check out our website https://www.howesound.com/25th-anniversary
- Special Limited Releases to pay tribute to signature brews: Silver Anniversary Oaked Lager, Mixed Metaphors; a Sour & Pale Ale Mix Pack, and Guava Donkey Tropical Pale Ale (winning beer from our March Madness vote!)
About Howe Sound Brewing Company – A brewery, brewpub and inn located in the heart of Squamish BC. Since opening its doors in 1996, Howe Sound Brewing Company brews and distributes high-quality lagers and ales across BC and Canada. The brewpub’s focus is on a regional and local menu, with craft beer on tap. The inn consists of twenty cozy rooms to accommodate every traveller to Squamish. Howe Sound Brewing Company is a part of the award-winning Viaggio Hospitality Group.
Filed under: Announcements (Press Releases), Events & Festivals
Tagged under: 25 years, BBQ Birthday Party, BC, Birthday, Birthday Party, Brewery, Brewpub, craft beer, Howe Sound Brewing Company, inn, Sea To Sky, Squamish, Viaggio Hospitality Group