Dear friends and fellow beer lovers,
We wanted to reach out and let you know that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. The health and safety of our attendees, our staff, and the community is our number one priority. In response to the provincial government’s declaration prohibiting gatherings greater than 50 people, we are not able to move forward with Great Okanagan Beer Festival for the first week of May.
We are working with our partners to explore alternative dates to host this event late Summer, early Fall. All tickets will be valid for our rescheduled dates, and we will be announcing them as soon as possible. We just ask that you please wait to request a refund until the new dates have been announced, and if you are not able to make the rescheduled dates we will begin the refund process.
Thank you for your patience and support during this time. We hope to have an update for you as soon as possible.
The GOBF team