The 26th Annual Okanagan Fest of Ale will be heading back to our roots at the Penticton Trade and Convention Centre April 14 & 15, 2023! The two-day event will welcome vendors from all over BC for a beer and food tasting celebration!
We can’t wait to celebrate the amazing craft brews our province has to offer! This year, the Fest of Ale will be bringing back our judged awards so be sure to bring your finest flavours!
We are now accepting interested vendors for
beer, cider and food.
• Step 1 – Sign Up Below!
• Step 2 – Wait to hear from us for vendor confirmation
• Step 3 – Submit your vendor payment
• Step 4 – Submit your brews for awards and festival
As always, the Fest of Ale Board of Directors is working hard to figure out all of the details involved with awards, industry activities and vendor perks. Stay tuned for more info!
• Registrations will be accepted until Friday, January 27, 2023
• Our selection committee will review registrations and participants will be contacted by mid-February 2023
• Payment is not required until you have been confirmed to participate
PARTNER WITH THE FEST OF ALE!
Want to be more involved as a sponsor? Partnering with the Okanagan Fest of Ale is a great way to get your business out there!
Networking, company visibility, and knowing your contribution goes back into the community are just a few reasons to be a sponsor. The OFOA has raised over $700,000 in proceeds gifted to registered charities to date!