We’re baaack! We said we hadn’t tapped out yet, and we meant it. This Saturday, come on down to Centennial Square for our first Victoria Beer Society: Pop-Up Beer Garden!
Featuring a variety of BC craft beers, Cultured Kombucha, and sparkling water, all served on tap from our badass Beer Truck. We invite you to join us for a relaxing afternoon downtown and feel free to bring your young ones because this is a family-friendly event!
This event is a prototype for a summer full of pop-up beer gardens all over the city – stay tuned for our full schedule.
And if you’re curious about our membership program, come on down and chat with us about how it works and the perks you get for being a member of the Victoria Beer Society!
• Whistler Brewing Company – Hazy Trail Pale Ale
• Vancouver Island Brewing – Hermannator [Bourbon Barrel-Aged]• Driftwood Brewery – Singularity [bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout]• Mount Arrowsmith Brewing Company – ‘The Sprut’ Spruce Tip Brut IPA
• Swans Brewery, Pub & Hotel – Comet IPA
• Yellow Dog Brewing – High 5 Hazy IPA
• Yellow Dog Brewing – Go Fetch Saison
• Hoyne Brewing Company – Alpha Acid IPA
• Hoyne Brewing Company – Helios Golden Lager
• Small Block Brewery – Nail Head Canadian Pale Ale
• Mango Kombucha
• Himalayan Sea Salt Sparkling Water
• This is an all-ages, family-friendly event.
• You must be 19+ to purchase beer tickets and provide two pieces of valid ID.
• Non-alcoholic drink tickets will be available for purchase.
• We accept major credit cards and cash for drink ticket sales.