June 6th….Let thy fruit not be forbidden.
22 of your favourite fruit forward brews from local craft breweries.
Devil’s Elbow Presents: Forbidden Fruit 2019
Back for it’s 5th year, Forbidden Fruit is the apple of Vancouver Craft Beer Week’s eye! With over 20 fruity + sour beers featuring our local BC breweries.
Saturday, June 6th from 5pm to 9pm
Here’s what you can expect:
Come by between 5:00 PM to 9pm on Thursday, June 6th.
You are handed a drinking jar filled with 10 tokens.
You trade those tokens for both food and beer. (1 token = 6 oz beer, 2 tokens = 12 oz beer)
The beer is either fruity or sour, and everything in between, graciously provided by 23 of the best BC craft breweries.
Food is provided between 5:00 – 8:00 PM at stations set-up around the room. The regular menu is available to order from all night.
You hang out, drink beer, meet friends, listen to music, and eat snacks. It doesn’t get any better than that!
Sound good? Great. Let fruit be thy medicine.
Here it is:
1. Howe Sound Sour White IPA
2. Howe Sound Your My Boy Blue
3. Howe Sound Jam Session Raspberry Jam Ale
4. R&B Shake Your Fruity Mango Milkshake IPA
5. Yellow Dog Ginger Lime Gose
6. Bridge Brewing Blood Orange Wheat Ale
7. Bridge Brewing Lime Margarita Sour
8. Moon Under Water Gila Gose
9. Off The Rail Brewing Pedal Pusher Radler
10. Andina Brewing Jalea Guava Saison
11. Fuggles And Warlock Lychee Sour
12. Dageraad The Bright Side Tart Lemon Saison
13. Dageraad De Witte Kettle Sour Wheat Beer
14. Four Winds Brewing Pomana Stone Fruit Sour
15. Field House Brewing Citrus Mimosa IPA
16. High Mountain Brewing Company Sour Pear Lager
17. Faculty Brewing Raspberry Lemon Sour
18. Trading Post Raspberry Wheat Beer
19. Strange Fellows Roxanne Black Raspberry Sour Grisette
20. Park Side Brewing Sour Cherry Gose
21. Dogwood Brewing (flavour)
22. Callister Brewing Guava Gose
23. Lighthouse Brewing Raspberry Lime Pilsner
24. Driftwood Brewing Windcatcher Sour Ale
Follow @devils.elbow for updates!