3250 Commercial Dr
Vancouver, BC V5N 4E6
The BC Craft Brewers Guild is pleased to announce the second annual BC Craft Brewers Conference, in Vancouver, BC on October 19th, 2018.
The BC Craft Brewers Conference, hosted by the BC Craft Brewers Guild, brings together key stakeholders from the entire British Columbia craft brewing industry for an annual networking and educational event. A highlight on everyone’s calendar, 400+ attendees will form new contacts with industry peers, connect with key industry suppliers, and gain insight into key industry issues. The day-long session includes peer-led educational sessions, a supplier trade show floor, and plenty of beer—we are craft beer enthusiasts after all.
We are pleased to announce that Bart Watson, Chief Economist at the Brewers Association, will be joining us as our Closing Keynote Speaker (5pm).
Registration opens at 8am with a Continental Breakfast available. Opening Keynote is at 9am followed by seminars and the trade show with lunch, networking and refreshment breaks and the conference finishing at 6pm.
- Opening KEYNOTE – Insights and Updates: Doing Business with BCLDB and BCLCRB. Sairose Fisher Director of Wholesale Supply Chain, Dmitry Batishchev Category Manager, Vince Cournoyer Senior Policy and Legislative Analyst. PANEL
- Yeast Management in the Brewhouse. Presented by Owen and Casey Helwig of Imperial Yeast
- Brewing up Safety! Presented by Alanna McBride, Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Professional
- Trademark and Branding Dos and Don’ts. Carlos Mendes (RBS Law) moderating with Hired Guns Creative and an industry Marketer. PANEL
- 100 % Hindsight – What I would do differently now that I know... Gary Lindsay, Driftwood, Adam or Dan of Moody Ales, Darren Hollett of House of Funk. PANEL
- All Things Brewery Insurance. Presented by Matt Arruda of Capri/CMW Insurance Services Ltd
- “Craft Brewing Social Media: Document … Don’t Create” Presented by Jorden Foss of Steel & Oak, Josh Vanderheide of Field House and Marissa Mills of Parallel 49. PANEL
- BC Ale Trail – Discover the power of BC Craft Beer’s biggest tourism marketing campaign and its impact on your business. Melanie Ransome Project Manager, Paul Kamon Project Administrator, Kim Hood Manager of Marketing Co-op Services. PANEL
- Let’s go Hazy – The Dos and Don’ts of Hazy beers. Top hazy brewers. PANEL
- How to Survive an Audit with Worksafe (Jose Barranco) CRA, ( Kristian Hui) and BCLCLB manufacturing (Randy Brown). PANEL
- Econse – Water Purification Systems – water treatment solutions and more. PANEL
- Closing KEYNOTE – The State of the Craft Brewing Market in North America. Presented by Bart Watson, Chief Economist for the Brewers Association
Programme subject to change
Guild Members Tickets – $129
Public Tickets – $179
Your BC CBC ticket includes:
- Continental Breakfast
- Access to a full day of seminars and breakout sessions
- Networking and refreshments
- BC Craft Beer
- Entry to the official BC CBC After Party at Science World, presented by Direct Tap (info below)
Direct Tap and the BC Craft Brewers Guild present: BEERED SCIENCE
The Official BCCBC After Party at Science World
- When: 7pm – Midnight
- Location: Science World – 1455 Quebec St, Vancouver.
- Included with Conference admission; contact the Guild for additional tickets. Cost: $25 for brewing industry members
- Tickets available to the public here ($40)
BC CRAFT BREWERS GUILD AGM
October 18th, 2018|Croatian Cultural Centre, Vancouver
Annual AGM for members in good standing.
BC CRAFT BREWERS CONFERENCE
October 19th, 2018|Croatian Cultural Centre, Vancouver
GET TICKETS HERE ≫