At What’s Brewing, our ad rates are public information. Everything you need to know is below.
|CURRENT ISSUE: Fall 2019|
Artwork due by Aug 9
|Single Issue Rate||Corporate Member*|
or Annual Prepaid**
|Quarter Page ad||$150||$125 ea|
|Half Page ad||$200||$175 ea|
|Full Page ad||$250||$225 ea|
|Full Page, Inside Front Spread||$350||Call|
|Back Cover (full colour)||$500||Call|
* Community Partner / Magazine Outlet Program
We have an annual corporate membership program for businesses that are fans of What’s Brewing. Those participating in this form of sponsorship are entitled to benefits such as our preferred rate on advertising per above (without prepaying annually), as well as copies of our magazine for distribution and many more perks, as seen here. Join our growing list of community partners, and help us help you.
** Prepay Annually & Save
Book four quarterly ads in advance to lock in current rates and save on advertising (you pay 4x the preferred quarterly rate above).
Editorial Calendar: Due Dates
Here are the due dates for 2019.
- Spring (March-May)
- Early Bird: Jan 29
- Artwork: Feb 8
- Summer (June-Aug)
- Early Bird: Apr 30
- Artwork: May 7
- Fall (Sept-Nov)
- Early Bird: July 29
- Artwork: Aug 9
- Winter+Gift Guide (Dec-Feb)
- Early Bird: Oct 29
- Artwork: Nov 8
What to expect with your ad
- Distributed in print to many craft beer outlets in BC, where copies pass through multiple sets of hands.
- Magazine can be viewed digitally via Web and mobile app
- Issue and stories promoted during 3 month cycle via social media
- Complimentary printed copies for your office
Need more info? Here’s what we deliver:
- Total number of reads: est. 10,000
- Free of charge in both print and digital formats
- Print edition: guaranteed 100% distribution
- No magazines are returned unsold