With a little over a month left until Christmas, What’s Brewing magazine launches its annual BC Craft Beer Holiday Gift Guide. Probably the only one of its kind anywhere, this 18-page “look book” of curated gift ideas has expanded with many unique new picks since last year.
Where’s the best place to shop for craft beer gift ideas? At your local brewery or cidery. But sometimes you want something they don’t have. Or maybe you need to get your shopping done from work or home. That’s why we’ve compiled a collection of links to get you started, grouped into a handy list of categories:
- Seasonal Drinking
- Beer Festivals: Early Bird deals
- Brewery Tours and Getaways
- Clothing and Accessories
- Personal Care Products
- Arts & Crafts
- Novelty Items: all kinds of unique picks!
- Beer Books: this year’s picks by Book Reviewer Ted Child
- Homebrew Gifts: picks by WB columnist Warren Boyer
Tell your friends! Then open a brew, kick back and pick out something for that beer lover in your life.